Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally It's Done!

Finally the Fcat is done for my daughter. Today was her last day of Fcat and I am so glad that we are done with it! She was so happy to come home today I guess because the pressure is finally over. Now we are going to wait until June to find out the result. I am still stress about it and I am crossing my fingers hoping that she got a good grades on that.

Last year she got a 4 out of 5 and I was so thankful to her for doing such a wonderful job. Now is the agonizing pain of waiting for the result. I can't wait for the result to come so I can start relaxing and not worrying about it lol. Anyway I am glad that the Fcat is done too. I had been in school for the last 4days volunteering as a proctor for Fcat.Now I can start cleaning my house.

No comments: