Sunday, April 17, 2011

Got Hurt

My son got hurt today when he was playing with his sister and the neighbor's kids. They like to climb up on the fence and talk to the neighbor's kids. Today he got hurt bad because he fall off the fence and scraped his arm bad. It was so painful my poor guy. He cry so loud and said " this is the worst day of my life".. I feel so bad hearing my son saying those words. I feel his pain and it make mommy so sad too.:(

He keeps on saying mommy it hurts so bad. I cleaned it and put medicine on it and now he is okay. I was just glad that the scratches are not deep. He really skinned that arm pretty good. That is the reason why I don't let them play out there. But, their kids and they need to be out sometimes and play. Hopefully he will be more extra careful next time he play outside. After the scraped today he probably doesn't want to climb back up in there again.

No comments: