Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! We did not do any egg hunting this year instead we went to the beach. The kids has been asking us to bring them to the beach. So, today we spend all day at the beach. We did not do any get together at our house this year like we do almost every year. I don't feel like celebrating while my heart is aching about my mom. She's been in the hospital for 3 days now.

My family brought her in to the hospital because her blood pressure went up super high. Now the blood pressure is a little better. But, the problem now is her head that is hurting her so bad:(... I am hoping that she will get her ct scan done today and I hope that the doctors will figure out what is going on. I am praying and crossing my fingers right now that she feels better very soon!...

No comments: