Thursday, April 14, 2011

Online Schooling

The power of the internet! Nowadays it's so easy for us to look for Online Courses and it is great because you can check it out while you are taking a break from work or at home. Online schooling is great! you can save your money for gas to buy something else plus, you can avoid all those busy traffic on the road. I am looking forward to go back to school and I am interested on online degree programs in computer engineering. But, As of now I don't have the time and budget yet:)...So, in the future I might do it.

But, for those of you who really want to go back to school now and don't have the budget check out http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Just click that link and it will take you to the right place. Anyway, I am so exhausted in the past 4 days. I was at school volunteering for the Fcat. Seating there for over an hour can be so boring lol. But, I am glad to helped out the teacher.

No comments: