Thursday, June 23, 2011

Didn't Do Much

I have been so lazy lately that I haven't even doing my exercise. I got my hand full since the kids are at home now. I really need to get back in shape and do the exercise again. It is so hard to hop on the treadmill because the kids want to do it too. I need to find something else to do without them hopping on my back:).. Anyway, check out this Health Directory it's very neat you will find all the latest health news and more. You can also check out the Fitness Directory that they have. They have plenty of information in there website that might interest you.

I was just checking the Health and Wellness Directory and it is very helpful. You will find a bunch of information at their website so, check it out today. For me here I really need to get back and get serious with my exercise again. It's been almost 2months that I did not do my exercising and dieting. I guess sometimes lazybones strikes and I have to fight back hehehe. I don't know what else to do to lose weight it is so hard and the foods are so tempting it is really my weakness. Anyway, I need to do something I am not going to let myself gain a lot of weight again!...

No comments: