Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Swimming

Summer means swimming and fishing time in my family. We spend a lot of time out in the beach and the boat during summer. The kids already starting to enjoy the pool swimming and last weekend we had fun at the pool. Now they want to swim in the pool everyday lol. My kids can now swim and I am so happy about that. Now, whenever we go to the pool I am more relax knowing that both of my kids can swim.

Winter is done and now it's time to take off all of the winter pool covers. The sun is so hot outside and being in the pool is really nice and relaxing. Good thing there are two swimming pools in our neighborhood. The kids love it! Anyway, you can visit the link above for pool covers and more. Today the pool is close for cleaning. The kids can't wait to go to the pool tomorrow. We will go in the afternoon.

No comments: