Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Still Looking

I have been looking for my Birth Certificate and for some reason I can't remember where I put it. I might have to call my parhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifents back home to get me a copy of it if I can't find it. I need to check more on those papers that I have in the file maybe it is under there. Anyway, hubby ordered a copy of his birth certificate at vitalchek.com. It was fast and easy. So, if you need to obtain certified Marriage Certificates orhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif Death Certificates Check out there website today and order it there.

Ordering a certified copy at their website is fast and easy also very affordable. It will save you time and money. I wish hubby and I can order the papers that we need at their website but, we can't. We can't remember the exact date so I guess we have to drive there or send a request letter. I just hope that we can get that important paper very soon. I learn something about this that you should remember those memorable dates of your life:) It makes everything easy if you do later on.

No comments: