Monday, June 13, 2011

Super Tired

I am so tired already after cleaning four rooms in the house. I got more rooms to clean and I am already exhausted. I am not looking forward on cleaning the bathrooms lol. I hate cleaning bathrooms. If I am not going to finish cleaning all of it today I will continue tomorrow. I am happy that my day is so productive today. I still have a bunch of clothes that need to be iron I am planning to do it that tomorrow.

Anyway, hubby took a video of our kids awarding ceremony and the battery died before the ceremony was over. So, now he is looking for a bigger Camcorder Battery that way it will last long. We also need a backup battery so we don't need to worry again. We are going to use that camcorder a lot during summer. We are going camping and I want to have a souvenir in every place we go. If you are someone like me who is looking for a camcorder battery check out the link above.

No comments: