Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Too Much Noise

My car had been in the repair shop when some lady hit me in my rear end. Her insurance took care of all the damages. Now that I have my car back I notice that every time I close my trunk it makes so much noise. I hate it it use to be so quiet when I shut the trunk down. Now my goodness me it's like a big boom! I need to take it back to the repair shop.

I was browsing around at this website for car repairs and it is very interested. It is repairpal.com. You can get your estimate online for free. This is the best place to check out if you have problems with your car. You can get your estimate online before you take it to the repair shop. You can visit their website and check out all the other stuff that they have there. You can even hear from the expert and track your service. Or if you have any questions you can ask them and you will get an answer.

No comments: