Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flooring

I just finished cleaning the floor today and I really want to change the kitchen floor into tiles. Also it would be nice to have those mosaic wall tile I have so much stuff on my mind but, we don't have the budget yet. So, for now I just have to keep on making list on what I want to do. I really like the blend of glass mosaic tile. Well, maybe someday I can save up enough money and buy some glass tile for my kitchen.

I just checked out edenmosaictile.com and I like all the design that they have in their website. If you are interesting on glass tiles and more visit the link above. It is always nice to browse around first before you buy something that way you can compare prices and designs. I just don't like my kitchen flooring right now it is getting really old and hard to manage. That is why I want to have a tiles in there and get rid with the old flooring.

No comments: