Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie Marathon

The kids have been watching movies all day while mommy is cleaning the house. Both behaving so good and I am thankful to that. I can accomplish a lot when they get along. I am planing to do something with them on Thursday. I am going to be so busy in the coming days and will be available after Wednesday. We have plenty more days of summer vacation so we are going to have some fun.

For now mommy need to caught up with the house chores. I was so busy in the last couple weeks that my house is a big mess. So this is it I am cleaning to the max lol. I am tired already and I am not even close to finishing it. Oh well, I have to keep going here, you guys have fun the rest of the day. I am falling asleep in here already, this is the problem of not getting enough sleep.

No comments: