Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Stuff

Finally I went to the attic yesterday and got rid of all the baby stuff. I keep most of my son's baby stuff like baby gate, potty training and more. We have all those Child Safety Gates before and now it's time to let them go hehehe. My kids are all big now and I am not planning to have more. So, I need to pack all this baby stuff and send it to the Philippines.

For all the mommies out there that needs a child safety gates visit KidSafeInc.com. They carry all the the gates and other safety stuff that you need for your little ones. Be safe and check out this website.

I will be folding clothes today hopefully I'll get it done before I pick up the boy from school. It's pouring outside and also freezing. It's really dark outside I hope that the rain will stop on time for the dismissal.

No comments: