Monday, January 3, 2011

Ticket America

Are you looking for a baseball stadiums of the united states? If you do I can help you with that. Just click the link here and it will take you to their website here are the links Conseco Fieldhouse ,Madison Square Garden,Tropicana Field,Camden Yards and Arco Arena. Anyway what a busy day I am having here so far. I need to keep calling this dentist office and their phones are always busy grrrrrr.

I requested the refferal back in the middle of December and until now they did not send it. The appointment is tomorrow so, I need to get them to send it today. I wish this people will do their job. I hate it when I have to keep on calling them. Now it's like crazy they put me on hold for so long. They are wasting my time and minutes on my phone.

No comments: