Monday, January 17, 2011

Strawberry Dip In Chocolate

My son made me make some strawberry dip in chocolate tonight. At first he was eating the strawberry just plain. Then, he asked me if I can dip the strawberries in the chocolate. So, I did and they enjoyed it. I am not a big fun of chocolate but my husband and kids love chocolate.

I will be sharing the picture that I took later on. I have to download it to my laptop. I have to go to bed early tonight. The kids are in bed already because they got school tomorrow. The 3 day weekend is over and 3 more coming up this weekend. No school on Friday and the kids are already excited lol.

My daughter asked me already if her best friend can come over on Friday for another sleep over. I already say yes to her so she is looking forward on Friday. So funny because sometimes they talked together and planned on what they are going to do, without asking us parents. My son is so jealous because he doesn't have any close friend yet to sleep over with him. So, he end up playing with the girls lol! Poor baby.

No comments: