Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taking my Hobby to the Next Level

Guest post written by Bud Warlick

I've always been interested in birdwatching. It's something I've done since I retired, now that I've got the time. It's funny, the closer I started paying attention the more I noticed that the same birds come around at the same times each day! It's so interesting.

For example, I have this one robin that comes in at about 12 p.m. every day, then, there's a few jaybirds that come around shortly after, around 1 p.m., followed by a few crazy crows. Of course, they don't come around much this time of year since it's so cold...so I started thinking about how cool it'd be to have my own birdwatching web site, which I now have time to build since we're in the off-season so to speak. I'm seriously considering it, especially after seeing what DomainNames.com has to offer...so I'll be able to show my family what I see, too. I'm sure they'd love it, and itd give me a chance to catalog them. Sounds win/win to me!

No comments: