Monday, January 3, 2011

Cold Again!

I can't believe how cold it is again today. I thought the warm weather will stay for awhile but it changes like everyday. It seems like we are going to have a freezing week again. That just great now that the kids have to go back to school the cold weather come back too. I feel bad for them every morning facing the freezing wind. Even we are wearing thick jacket we still feel the cold.

Have you checkout the ecco mailboxes? I just browse around today at eccomailbox.com. I really like the stainless steel ecco mailbox. If I get the stainless steel mailbox I don't need to worry about rust or anything. They also carry ecco wall mount mailbox. So, if you are in the market and looking for a new mailbox, just visit their website today and checkout all the mailboxes that they have in store for you.

No comments: