Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Talking

Check out namada.com to get a toll free forwarding. This website is good for those who are looking for a toll free international call forwarding. So, if you are interested and want to find out more on tollfreeforwarding just click the link and it will bring right to their website. I hope to get a cheaper minutes to call Philippines so I can talk to my family more often.

I miss my older sister I haven't talked to her for months now. I hope to find a good time to talk to her. Sometimes there is no signal on her cellphone in their house. So I need to find a good timing when I call her. I hope to talk to her soon. I have a big day tomorrow so, I need a good night sleep. I have so much work to do around the house and my Christmas decorations are still up.

No comments: