Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stocking up on gift wrapping supplies

Guest post written by Allison Newman

My roommate is always teasing me because according to her I always have to do things the hard way. I guess she does have a point though because I like to DIY a whole lot of things and she just doesn't understand how I can enjoy doing stuff like that myself.

Well, I love to take different kinds of materials to use as gift wrapping materials. It's always neat to see what you can wrap gifts up in. I was online not too long ago looking up new ways to wrap gifts and while I was doing that I came across some Wireless internet deals and after I looked through them with my roommate a little bit, I decided to sign up for one of them.

I was excited to finally use all of my gift wrapping supplies that I've been saving up all year, like colorful ribbon and raffia and all kinds of little charms. I had gone to a flea market a few weeks ago and picked up a huge box of costume jewelry for really cheap, so I used some ribbon to tie those pieces on to some gifts as accents.

No comments: