Thursday, December 30, 2010

Few More Days

Few more days and it's back to school again. The kids are enjoying their vacation they're both sleeping late until 11am. My goodness me it is after 10am and their both snoring still lol. I let them sleep until they want to get up. But, Saturday we need to be back on our schedule which is go to bed early and get up early. My son told me that he is not ready to go back to school yet hehehe.

Anyway I am excited to go out today with the kids because it's so warm outside. We need to enjoy this warm sunshine while it last lol. It should be in the 70s until Sunday and after that cold again:(... We are going to go to the park and have a bike ride. My son is been asking me for days now to go to the park but, the weather was really bad then. So, now that is warming up we are going outdoor.

No comments: