Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting Older

My birthday is coming very soon and I don't have any plans. I don't know what hubby and the kids are planning. But, for me I just want a quiet and relaxing day. We are going to Disney world next week all of us are excited. We also hope to see our friends there it's been awhile since the last time we visited Orlando. Whenever we go in Orlando we always make an extra trip to our old house. We want our son to see where we live before. Our daughter is old enough to remember but, our boy was so young when we moved. Hubby also have a friend who live there so, we always stop by and say hi to them.

Anyway if you are looking for a pulse oximeters for sale just visit concordhealthsupply.com. It is always nice to have one of those handy. Anyhow I might have to go and see my doctor again this coughing is not going away. I have been taking so much cough medicine and still can't get rid of it. This a very bad winter for me already. I had strep and sinus infection and now the coughing problem grrrrr. Happy hump day everyone...

No comments: