Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally!

Today is the last day of school. Winter break is here and tomorrow is the beginning of the kids vacation. They are both looking forward for the fun holiday vacation! First stop is disney world. Both can't wait to hop in the car and go to disney.

I hope that it won't rain when we get there. I want the kids to enjoy the trip. Hubby started to cough couple days ago. and I hope that he feels better soon so we will enjoy our disney trip. The kids are looking forward on this trip. I want to make sure that it's memorable and fun for the two of them.

The weather today was really good it's warm and nice outside. I wish it's like this all the time. But, it looks like the cold weather will come back next week. Well, lets just hope that it won't be as cold like three days ago.

No comments: