Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Freezing Again

Yesterday was so warm and nice no cold wind the sun is bright. But, today is totally different from yesterday. When we step outside today the wind was so cold. I can't believe how it turn to cold so quickly. The wind is really freezing and there is no sun to warm it up. The clouds in the sky is so dark and thick that, I think it will rain any time soon.

We suppose to put our Christmas lights outside this afternoon. But, since the weather is sucks we need to wait on the warmer day to do that. I don't want to be out there in the cold. My throat just got a little better I don't want to be sick again. I am still taking my medicine and I don't like that part but, at least the medicine is helping me a lot. I just wish that the coughing will go away it's so annoying.

No comments: