Monday, December 6, 2010

Still Dieting

I am still trying to keep my weight down even it's so hard. I haven't been exercising lately because I got sick. But once I get better I will be back on that treadmill. I was thinking about using diet pills but I want to keep my exercise and diet first. Then, if that doesn't work I can look for the best diet pills in the market. I am still hopeful that my exercise and the right foods to eat will help me lose more weights.


There are so many people that is using weight loss diet pills to help them lose weight and it works for them. Anyway I am still coughing really bad but, today I started to ran in the treadmill again. It feels good after I exercise but the coughing still bothering me. I have so much work to do today so, I better get off her and start working. Have a warm week ahead everyone! Its going to be a freezing week this week so try to keep yourself warm...

No comments: