Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great Jog

I went for a 2mile jog today while hubby and the kids went bike riding. The reason why I end up doing the jogging because my bike's tire is flat. Hubby found out the the tube is broken so I decided to jog while they are biking. It was fun and the wind was keeping me cool. There are a lot of people also walking at the park.

I guess it was a great exercise and I really need it. I did not exercise for the whole week last week and I feel so guilty about it. I promise myself to get active on that exercise again. We have to see what will happen this week:) Sometimes I get so tied up online and the next thing I know I don't have time to exercise. I will try to do my exercise right away after dropping the kids off to school and do the other stuff after.

No comments: