Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trying To Plant Some Roses

I am trying to plant some roses in the front yard. So far I got the color yellow, pink and purple. I am hoping to collect more colors. I love roses that is why I am planting them so I can just grab a flowers in the front yard to put in my vase. Too expensive to buy roses at the store I am hoping that the roses will produce a lot of flowers soon. Since I planted the roses I got at least one dozen roses out of those plants.

I am hoping that they stay alive for a long time. I just love flowers but I also don't have much time to stay in the yard and plant. Beside I have to buy the plants too and they're not cheap. But anyway I am hoping to put a little flowers at a time. Also most of my flowers that was gone during winter they started to come out again.

No comments: