Sunday, May 15, 2011

Looking For New Car?

Here is a link for people who is looking for a Used Cars in Chicago http://www.usedcarschicago101.com/. Checking it online first can save you plenty of time and gas money. There are a lot of people now switching their big vehicle to a smaller one to save on gas. For those of you who is looking for a bigger vehicle check out Kia Soul by clicking the link. They have a lot of cars on their website that you can check out I like it because they got all the prices next to it.


You might want to visit their blog also at http://www.usedcarschicago101.com/blog/. My son just told me the other day that he wanted us to buy a new vehicle and he want a van lol. I told him that we don't need a van right now maybe later. Hubby could not believe that our son would say that hehehe. I guess he is getting tired on riding on mommy's little car. But, practically speaking we don't need another big vehicle because the small car that I have is enough for the four of us. Beside hubby have that big truck already.

No comments: