Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my MOM, Sisters and all the mommy in the whole world! I was so happy to talked to my mom last night. It is so nice to hear her voice and chat with her. I am also thankful that she is okay now after being hospitalize.

Although this past few days it's not been very good and too much bad news.
But, I am hanging in here and trying to be strong.
So sad to know that my uncle and my godmother pass away. It was so painful to know that they are gone:(...

Anyway the kids are so busy making me a homemade Mother's Day card. I love homemade cards it makes me feel so special that they spend their time making it. I mean they could watch tv or play but instead they are making a card for mommy. I am so happy that I have a very thoughtful kids!....

No comments: