Monday, July 12, 2010

Get Your Tickets Ahead Of Time

Do you like to go on a concerts, sports or theater? If you do you can buy your tickets ahead of time at acheapseat.com. I will give you a few links to some of the event venues that you might like to visit. WANG THEATRE TICKETS, BOSTON OPERA HOUSE TICKETS and Air Canada Centre Tickets. Anyway I have to go to the store soon I need to pick up some stuff. If I don’t get up now my butt will be stuck here in the couch all day lol.

Kids are so quiet playing in there room and I like it that way. Sometimes they’re like cats and dogs, but I guess that is normal for siblings there is really times that you don’t get along. I had a big fight with my sister before when we are young and she scratched me lol. But after a few days we are friend again and back to playing with each other.

No comments: