Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My kids had to see the Doodlebops

This guest post from Werner Rogers

When my kids saw the commercial saying that the Doodlebops were coming to town I knew that I was in a world of trouble. My children absolutely love the Doodlebops and thought that the world was going to end if they did not get to see them in concert. They begged and pleaded to try to get to go. Day in and day out they told my husband and I how much it would mean to them if they could go. Finally we gave in and decided to bundle Clear and DirecTV and buy the tickets using it was the best option. We searched to make sure that we were getting the best deal before making a final purchased. We bought the tickets and decided to pick them up at the theater. We did not tell our kids and just took them to the theater the night of the concert. My husband went and got the tickets for us and the kids while we waited in the car. The kids kept asking what was going on and where we were. We didn't tell them anything. We just went inside and sat in our seats. When the Doodlebops came on stage the kids were so surprised and excited. It was totally worth every penny.

No comments: