Monday, July 19, 2010

Pantry Cleaned

I spend most of my time today cleaning the pantry and now it's all done. I would like to buy some spice rack. Now that I have all the space in my pantry. I want to look for a spice racks that I can put a lot of stuff in it, and at the same time its a space saver. I have to see if I can find one like that or maybe a wall spice rack would be awesome. Just want to organize everything.

I have some kitchen spice racks but they're getting old. I need to replace them soon. Tomorrow I have to rearrange all the stuff in the cabinets. I have to get through to all my lunch boxes. I have too much it's time for me to get rid with the old lunch boxes that we never use anymore.
Anyway I need to give my eyes a break and finish the rest of the job tomorrow.

No comments: