Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Morning Everyone

Good morning everyone! I am here once again I need to work more on this blog. This is my very first blog and I want to bring it back to life hehehe! I been busy lately and sometimes I don't have enough time to work on my blog. But now I am back here for real and want this blog to be back like before.

Since the summer start and I have the kids at home I am busy taking care of them. We usually spend more time in the pool than anywhere else. Right now it's a little too hot for us so we stayed home, but we are planning to have a Friday night out. So we have to see what else we are going to do today. Here is a picture of my kids now my friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy mommy, ingon ana jd na siguro gel no, magkadako ato anak, magkabusy sd ta sunod sunod.

Angel said...

Mao jud Shy saon nalang hehehe.