Sunday, July 25, 2010

Labels

Next month the school is back again. I need to label all the stuff of the kids that need to be labels. Last school year my son was crying because somebody took his lunch box. Lesson learned I need to label all their lunch boxes so it is easy to find. I can Custom Label it so nobody can claim that it's belong to them. We are starting to buy school supplies we got them backpack already. Now all I have to do is use my Custom Labels to put their names address and phone number on it.

Getting really late here now and the kids still awake. I will put them to bed soon before the time hit 1am lol. They sleep late today and now they are so wide awake. What a noisy kids out there I need to keep them quiet because hubby is sleeping already. Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments: