Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Car Is Clean

Kids help me clean my car today. They had fun playing with the hose and spray water all over them lol. But we got the car clean and I am happy about it. My car is getting old but I love it, maybe someday I can have a bmw 5 series hehehe. I guess when I win a lottery. My daughter likes the smart fortwo. Talking about car my cousin can't decide if she will buy the volvo xc90 or subaru forester she like them both.

For me it will be a while before I can have a new car again. My car works perfectly fine so I don't need a new one. Well, anyway I have to put the kids to bed early tonight they need their good night sleep. Last night they went to bed like almost midnight then they got up so late this morning. So mommy have to make them go to bed early tonight.

No comments: