Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Proposal in Umbria

Thanks for the post, Veronica Lowe

A few weeks ago my life changed forever. My boyfriend (now fiance!) of five years and I were touring a vineyard in Umbria. We were about to eat dinner when he got down on one knee. I was so stunned I could not say anything for a moment but, of course I said yes!

Now, I back home and beginning to research my wedding! I wanted to start my research immediately but, my hughesnet satellite internet is so much better compared to the weak signals in a small Italian cafe! I am just starting to look but, I have found many useful sites.

At first, I was overwhelmed with all the information available for brides to be. One of the best websites I found was theknot.com. It is the online portal for a magazine of the same name. They have some incredible features that include a dress, ring and cake selector! They help you narrow down your decision by price points and style. I will definitely be going back for inspiration before I shop!

One of my favorite features is that you can create your own wedding website. You create something similar to a Facebook page (only more personalized and classier!) but, it's for your wedding! You can upload pictures and tell your story!

I am so excited to continue looking for my wedding with hughes net!

No comments: