Saturday, August 14, 2010

Credit Score

This is the best time to buy a house in our area. I look at the houses around our neighborhood and I was surprise how much the prices went down. Most of the people just left their house because they can't afford it anymore. I am wondering how that is going to affect their credit scores. I received a phone call from a friend the other day and she told me that they are moving out on their house. I was so kind a shock when she told me that.

She has a huge two story house and the land is also big. I asked her what happen and she told me that they can't afford the payment anymore. I feel sad about it good thing they don't have any kids. It's a lot harder when you have kids and suddenly you lost your home. Anyway I also want to visit freescore.com and see what is our credit score. Sometimes life is hard but we just have to keep on going.

No comments: