Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shopping For Shirts

I just went shopping for a new shirts for hubby. I spend over an hour keeps going around the store. I even saw a bunch of funny t-shirts I am sure my brothers would like those shirts. I spend most of my time at the Mens clothing today. I am happy that hubby like all the clothes I got him.

After we had dinner we go for a walk around the neighborhood. The kids was so happy to be outside. My son was so active he just keep on running. Now I can relax and watch my favorite shows. The kids are so quiet they are watching TV with hubby.

Soon will be bed time again and I hope they don't give me hard time on that. They still stay up a little late every night. One night I caught them playing with their ds game. Now I put the ds games in our bedroom every night so they can go to bed early.

No comments: