Saturday, August 14, 2010

What A Rainy Day

Rain is what we need for our grass and today we got it. The good thing is that the rain stop on time for us to go walking and biking. Speaking of rain I look around today for a rain chains. I was curious when my friend told me that she bought a chains rain. So I visited rainchainlink.com. I saw a lot of different design in their website and they look so cute.


There is one rain chain that I really like I even show it to hubby and he said it looks nice. Now I want hubby to buy me at least a couple of those rain chains for my garden area. Anyway It's getting late now and my eyes is ready to go nighty night.

I have to go and check the kids in their bedroom. I hope that they're already asleep so I can go to bed too. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: