Monday, August 9, 2010

Kitchen Floor

I really want to change our flooring in the kitchen, but first we have to save some money for it. I want to put a Tiles in the whole kitchen floor that way it's easy for me to clean it. This old linoleum that we have right now is so hard to keep it clean. So today I check out glasstilestore.com. They have a lot of nice looking tiles in their website. I really love the circle motion solar blend glass tile.

My friend just bought a Subway tiles for her bathroom. I hope I can do the same soon on my kids bathroom. Anyway At glasstilestore.com they are offering a free shipping right now in every order. I have to show hubby this website because they have a lot of design in there that I really like. Plus we can save on shipping since it's free. I have to spread the words to my friends who are planning to put a tiles on their home.

Visit glasstilestore.com today and while in there check out their clearance sale. The price for their tiles is so affordable. They also have a tips on how to choose the best glass tiles and more. Now I am also thinking about looking for bathroom tiles for the master bathroom. If you are looking for tiles just click on the link above and it will take you to the right place.

No comments: