Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My favorite Awards Show on TV

This guest post from Werner Rogers

I've always been a fan of Soap Opera's. My Mom had been watching them ever since I could remember. I'm not sure if it reminds me of her but til this very day I still watch them. Granted, I don't watch the same shows we used to back then but I still watch them. That's why every year I make it a point to watch the Soap Opera Awards. It's always exciting for me to use the tv I got through direct tv promotions in Indiana and watch my favorite actors/actresses and how they act in real life, as opposed to their fictional characters on my favorite shows.

The best part is not only watching them win, but seeing what they are wearing. I not only love to see the clothes, I like to see the jewelry and hairstyles as well. It's fun to watch each year because the styles are constantly changing.

I get frustrated when an actor or actress I like is up for an award and they don't win. I always question why they didn't win if I like them so much? Then I usually say to myself "Oh well, there's always next year". I remember once their was this actress that I absolutely LOVED and she was nominated for an award for something like 20 years and never one. Thankfully a few years back she finally won.

No comments: