Monday, August 16, 2010

New Laptop Battery

Finally the original battery of my laptop has died:(... It won't charge anymore. So hubby got me a new battery and I am so thankful to him. Now I can go in the bedroom with my laptop without turning it off and on. I love my laptop and I can't go anywhere without it lol. It's like a custom laptop made just for me. Its not new anymore but super reliable never have problem with it.

I am attach to my laptop lol. Get your Howard custom computers today at howardcomputers.com. It would be so wonderful if I have one on those custom computers. Maybe I have to put it on my wish list. You never know one day soon I will own one. Anyway Super late now and I'm still wide awake. I better get off here now and go to bed. Have a god night everyone!

No comments: