Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Coins

After almost 12 years of marriage I still have our wedding coins with me. I put it in a very safe place. We have the silver coins and we treasure it until now. On my sisters wedding they have the gold coins. Two more days hubby and I will celebrate our 12 year wedding anniversary. I am excited to watch our wedding video. We do this every year we watch our wedding video with our kids.

I am planning to make a nice dinner for us on that day. But I don't know if hubby have some other plans to do. He will be off from work most of the days this week so we can have a quiet time together without him thinking work. Also this is the last week of summer vacation for the kids. Next Monday the school will start. Anyway if you want to purchase gold or silver coins visit wholesalecoinandmore.com.

No comments: