Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Am Back

After one whole week of vacation I am back here online. Hubby took a week vacation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had so much fun I have a lot of pictures to share. Now the kids is been back to school. My son doesn't like to get up in the morning he is always cranky. Both of them are doing good at school. My daughter is so good she got up so early everyday. Sometimes I am still snoring and she is already walking around in here bedroom.

Hubby is back to work and I am back here too. Now I have to go back to all my routine including the exercise part. I haven't do my exercise for almost two weeks. So starting today I am back to that routine. Also I been checking my weight the whole time that I did not do my exercise and I am happy to say that I did not gain any weight.

No comments: