Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am Still doing It

I am still doing my diet and it's not easy to do it. I am still cutting down on my food intake. Getting lazy here on doing exercise everyday, but I try to push myself up to the treadmill at least four to five times a week. I guess I just have to keep on working on it. I hope my lazy butt won't strike on me again lol. Anyway if you are working on losing weight visit healthfitnet.com. They offer some devices to help you monitore your health while trying to lose weight. Like MedGem, BodyGem and Futrex. Just click on the link and it will take you to their website.

Being healthy is very important to me and my family. I want to be healthy so I can do all the outdoor stuff that we do. I just need more energy everyday so I'll be able to do all the exercise I need to do.

No comments: