Friday, August 20, 2010

We Have To Clean

We need to clean up tomorrow before doing anything else. I have to clean out wooden blinds in the windows at the breakfast nook. I hate cleaning blinds it takes forever but I have to do it. I am going to make my two kiddos to help me clean tomorrow. Thankfully both of my kids are so helpful. I just have to watch them when they are cleaning next to the glass stuff. You know kids they can break stuff sometimes. I also have a lot of laundry to wash goodness me so much to do.

I will be back in my normal exercise routine once they are back to school. I can also get their bedrooms clean. We have to get up early tomorrow to unload the truck. We still have all the fishing gear from the boat yesterday. We are so tired last night that we just want to go to sleep and relax. Then today we went out all day forgot that we have to unload the truck because we used my car today. Then hubby just remember now. Good thing there is nothing to go bad in there. We took the fish out last night and left the rest in there.

No comments: