Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello Monday

I am not a morning person but I have to get up and get the kids ready for school. I went to bed so late last night and now I am so sleepy. Thinking about all the stuff I need to do here at home it takes my mind away of thinking to go back in bed. My kids and I are very surprise about the weather this morning. It feels like winter outside when we come out the door. My son was so happy he said this is my favorite weather mommy.

Now I have to get all the jackets and long sleeves out. After a long day at the river yesterday my back is hurting now. I woke up with a body ache but that's okay because we had so much fun about our fishing trip trip yesterday. Have a wonderful week ahead everyone! I am getting off here to start ironing the kids clothes.

No comments: