Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ready

We are so ready for the Halloween. We got our costumes and this year all of us will be wearing a costumes. Usually we only dress up the kids but, this year hubby and I will also wear a costumes and join the kids for the fun Halloween. My daughter end up buying the bumble bee costume since the one that she like is out of stock. Our son will be super mario.

Then, hubby is werewolf and I am midnight fairy. So, the whole gang is so ready for trick or treating. We are going to wear our costumes at least three times. First we are attending the momslikeme annual Halloween party, then the spooktacular at the zoo and finally the Halloween night. It will be fun for everyone I can't wait for it to come. I have a couple of friends that are coming to our house on Halloween and join us with their family to go trick or treating.

No comments: