Thursday, October 21, 2010

Werewolf

My husband is going to wear a costume this year. This is the first time that he is participating on Halloween costume since we got married. The kids are excited for daddy to wear his werewolf costume. It's kind a scary but it's cute lol. I will be a midnight fairy walking with the werewolf hehehe. My daughter will be a bumble bee with her brother wearing Super Mario costume. My friends are all wearing costumes this year too. So we have to see I will be taking a lot of pictures.

We are planning to go to the spooktacular at the zoo next week. The entrance fee is kind a expensive but we have to see. The kids has been enjoying the zoo for the past 3 years. I guess we can't skip that one this year. Well, it's up to the kids if they want to go. They have new attraction this year. I don't think the kids would want to go on that one though. They said it's too scary if you have a weak heart do not go inside lol. Very creepy indeed.

No comments: