Thursday, October 7, 2010

Laundry Day

Working on my laundry right now I need to get this done today so I can have a relaxing weekend without thinking about the laundry. I am in the process of ironing and folding clothes. I should be done before the day is through. The kids clothes are all cleaned I just have to hang them in their closet after I fold the rest. We have a cold weather today and I love it. My car warranty has expired already last month and now we are thinking of getting extended warranty. I am trying to find Auto Warranty Quote and see if I can find an affordable one.

We don’t have budget for it but, if we can find one that we can afford why not. I have been to usdirectprotect.com. Their extended service contracts include Bumper-to-Bumper, Full Comprehensive, Power train, and vehicle product warranties for an array of otherwise costly issues. Backed by reputable providers, their new and used Automobile coverage is reliable and affordable. Included for the customers’ convenience are overviews of their extended coverage's. Now that I browse their website I need to wait for hubby to decide if we are going to get an extended warranty for my car. Now, I need to go back to my work here. I need to be done before the kids come home.

No comments: