Friday, October 8, 2010

Strep

My daughter come home from school yesterday with a fever. When I check her throat it was so red so, I called the doctors office and thank god they took us in. When they do the test for strep it came out positive. So, now she is at home taking her medicine. I am glad that the fever went away already. Good thing that I took her to the doctor right away. Otherwise she'll be in terrible pain today. Her throat is a lot better today and she seems to be fine. She has to take that antibiotics for 10 days.

Anyway Have you heard about Ezuza? You can use enzuza for mobile payments solution. You can make mobile payments, online payments on the go. If you are interested about their services just click the link. Also the have Ezuza Mexico for Spanish people. Check it out today and see the other services that they can offer you. Have a wonderful Friday everyone! I am looking forward for the weekend. I hope that my daughter will be okay by tomorrow so we can do some family bonding moment outside the house.

No comments: