Monday, October 4, 2010

Perfect Weather

The weather is perfect outside and I'm loving it. Now that the weather is starting to cool down I need to buy myself a Coffee Pods. I am not a coffee drinker but, I like to have some during cold season. Today I was checking out the K-Cups at coffee.org. You can even order Office Coffee in their website. So, if you are looking to buy a coffee for your office just visit their website.

They have all the stuff that you need in there. You can also buy Gift Baskets at their website it is really nice to surprise somebody with a gift basket. Anyway I went outside to check on my plants at the backyard. My kids played with a ball yesterday in there and today I found out that they broke on of the branch of my eggplant. The branch that broke has flowers and eggplant on it already. So, because of what happen I lost about 10 eggplant on that branch. I need to have a long talked to my little creatures later about it.

No comments: